Apr 3, 2007

Will You Be In Nashville On 07-07-07 ?


The Call Nashville!

In 1993, Bob Jones prophesied, "The Houston Oilers would move to Nashville, and Nashville would build God a stadium. And 100,000 people, particularly youth, would gather for a great mobilization of the army of God." With this prophecy in effect, I was praying about holding The Call in Titan Stadium in Nashville on 07-07-07.

While in a prophets gathering, I received a profound confirmation. Sharon Stone, a prophetic voice from England, who knew nothing that was on my heart, stood and began to speak forth this word over me, "There is coming a fresh recruitment on 07-07-07. I heard the day very clearly, and on that day, a stand will be taken, and it will bring forth a great shift." Could it be that The Call in Nashville is that day of recruitment and that day of shifting? Yet, I still needed more confirmation.

Then a few days later, I received a phone call from a woman I had only met one time. She said, "I have written you a check. What are you doing?" I told her about The Call Nashville, and to my amazement she said, "The check is for 100,000 dollars." She had no idea that the first Call was launched by another woman that I did not know, who gave me 100,000 dollars as well.

I experienced the Divine endorsement of God pour over me just as it did seven years before, and I knew this wasn't my Call, it was God's Call, and it was time to blow the trumpet again. If Heaven is releasing, "The Call" again, then there is still hope for America, for that is the very reason a solemn assembly is called.

In times of crisis, when there is no hope and no remedy, God says, "Blow the trumpet in Zion, and call a fast."

- Lou Engle

(To read this entire word, please click here)

No comments: