May 7, 2008

# 23












#23 ... Mansfield Ave.
Planned ParentHood &
VT Womans Choice

I realized today as I stood...
23 Just happens to be my Birth date & I thought (I'm sure being the 3rd baby born in 3 years... some would have reconsidered..I was thankful as Mother's day approaches- that you gave me life, Mom!)
23...just another confirmation of my assignment!!!

Today's Proclamation:
LET LIGHT SHINE OUT OF DARKNESS...
AMEN!!!


***I was asked today by a P.P. employee...What's that (referring to the life tape)& If I was protesting?...after I briefly shared...she said she didn't agree with our stand but respected our right to be there!!!
Yes God... I agree with your Light shining forth to change the darkness (mindsets) & turn us all to the light of your Son!

To Those who were in the valley of the shadow of darkness...to them a great light has shone!

No comments: