Aug 12, 2007

Former Abortionist Repents During Nashville's "The Call"


"God, I repent. I repent for myself and all abortionists all over..."

Elizabeth O'Brien/TN (August 11, 2007)

(Nashville)—LifeSiteNews reports that during the massive prayer rally of 07.07.07 that drew an estimated 100,000 primarily young people to Nashville this July, a former abortionist begged God for mercy and joined crowds in praying for a definitive end to the national crime of abortion.

During "The Call" rally, former Planned Parenthood abortionist Dr. Patti Gibbink reportedly stood up and testified, confessing her sins and begging God to end abortion. She told the crowds, "Ten years ago, I did abortions for Planned Parenthood." Here she paused, notes reporter Elizabeth O'Brien, overwhelmed with tears.

"God, I repent. I repent for myself and all abortionists all over. We have sacrificed innocent lives to the altars of Baal and Moloch. God, God...forgive me Lord, and other abortionists. God, hear our cry. Be merciful to us. Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of this nation."

No comments: