Feb 28, 2008

Coincidences or Divine Alignment?

I think the following is more than an interesting coincidence when I went to find the location of the VT Supreme court in Montpelier. It was in preparation for "The Mercy Seat" prayer event. I found the Capitol ShowplaceTheater is only a few doors down. There were 4 movies listed on the Marquee. What I read on the one side was "There will be blood" and on the other side of the marquee "Atonement" was also listed as now playing. It wasn't until I got in my car that I pieced the two together! THERE WILL BE BLOOD ATONEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me this is more than a coincidence.
Like Lou says... "God is shouting to us"...

I will hear the prayers and apply my blood to the courts of America!


CAPITOL SHOWPLACE











AND OF COURSE, WE KNOW WHO IS PLAYING WHILE WE SIEGE ON APRIL 26TH.

Another interesting coincidence is I recently sold a job to a man who's last name is Horton. When my boss wrote up the purchase order He jokingly typed "Horton hears a who". Too much, huh?!


Want to hear another divine coincidence... Do you know who is the official restaurant sponsor of the Horton movie???

IHOP...

Those familiar with 24/7 prayer movement know this acronym for the International House Of Prayer in K.C. (they are standing with us in these silent prayer sieges!)

LET'S KEEP PRAYING!!!!!!!
... and if you want to know why Horton is such a big deal read my article on Horton & watch the video 'Lou on Horton!' & 'What's all this "to do" about Horton?'

No comments: